Installation and Setup
- Download and Extract the Hootiful zip file to your computer
- Open Google Chrome browser and go to url : chrome://extensions
- Enable Developer Mode
- Click “Load Unpacked” button
- Navigate to Hootiful directory and click select
The Dashboard Tab shows the total connection requests sent by Hootiful during the current day and all the time
The Settings Tab is used to configure the time delay between 2 connection requests as well as the maximum connection requests Hootiful will send per day. Important when using Hootiful on the Free version of LinkedIn keep do not exceed 100 connection requests per day.
The API Settings is your License Key and will be sent to you via email. Do not share this key with anyone else as it could result in your account being closed down because of multiple license key usage.
The Requests Tab is where you configure your personal message. use the [first] variable to personalize the message. You can also select which degree of connection you want to send your message to. Typically, you would set this to 2nd Degree.
The Planner Tab is where you schedule the working hours for Hootiful. When ‘green’ Hootiful will send connection requests. Select a Random pattern and add 5 or 6 working hours per day. Remember this is to simulate human behavior.
Search LinkedIn for Connections
- Login to your LinkedIn account and search for a people you want to connect with (e.g. HR Managers)
- In the search results page select “People” A list of potential connections will be displayed with a total count. You should narrow down the search by selecting a specific City or State.
- Click on the blue owl ICON in the Chrome Browser toolbar (top right) and from the Dashboard Tab select Start Lead Requests
- You can continue to use your computer while Hootiful operates in the background as long as you keep the LinkedIn page open. You can minimize the page and/or open other web pages and Hootiful will continue to send connection requests.